Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it. --Proverbs 22:6--

Monday, February 18, 2008

Can we really start March 3rd?

I had planned for baby to be here by now. Which was going to give me bonding time and time to be a little bonkers before we set into "school." I have no idea what I'm doing now. I don't feel right about starting now since baby could be here TODAY and then we'll just be all confused since we'd have to stop in the middle for who knows how long.

My prayer is just that I won't be too hard on myself about "keeping the schedule" with my new baby. Because there are more important things than making sure you check off a box when you have a newborn. (and lack of sleep!)

And, although we have been "off school" lately, we are still sticking with the basics. Superkid finished his math workbook, so we're ready to start fresh with Singapore math. And, we've continued with First Language Lessons - almost done with that, so we'll be able to start fresh with Primary Language Lessons. We're working, just not on EVERYTHING right now.

Anyway, I'm just thinking outloud. Hoping to remind myself that IT'S OK that I'm not "on target" with my plans. God has worked everything according to His plan, and that's what's most important. :-)

Check back after baby comes.

No comments: