Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it. --Proverbs 22:6--

Sunday, February 3, 2008

I can't believe I didn't write in to say...

We placed our order!!!!!!!

Friday night when I ordered I made a mistake and forgot to add in the math, so I have no idea how that is going to work out. I emailed MFW and I left a message on their answering machine. Hopefully they get the message that I want to add in the math curriculum too. I just don't want to pay the extra shipping. So, right now I'm waiting to hear back from them. I assume they will contact me on Monday and it will all get worked out. (fingers crossed here)

In the meantime we are all excited around here to get started. I figure we'll be just a wee bit side-tracked for awhile when the little bundle of baby comes. But, eventually we'll try to get back to "normal."

Now we just wait.
Wait for My Fathers World.
Wait for the curriculum.
Wait for baby.

No comments: