Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it. --Proverbs 22:6--

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Purchases & Planning

Went ahead and bought the same "Filing Notebook" (comes with a notebook inside - where I put the manual) by Mead again. You can see it here if you'd like. It worked so well with ECC, that I was really hoping I could find the same thing again. I bought red for our adventures year. I got the clear, thin flexible notebook too, so I can continue with the same system. I was tempted to buy for the next few years, but my budget just didn't seem to think that was the best plan.

Spent some time going over the materials & recipes lists in the files on the yahoo group. So, I'm almost all set!

If you haven't noticed, I'm keeping my mind busy because I am SUPER anxious to meet my baby boy!!!! Any day... any minute now - he could come!

By the way, according to the tracking from MFW our curriculum should arrive on Friday. Hope we're here to pick it up. Otherwise, I hope I remember to have someone check for me. We'll see how that works out.

Ok, I'm gone now (for really!) until I get the package in the mail or sometime after that depending on how things go.

No comments: