Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it. --Proverbs 22:6--

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Let's see...This is week 5 - I think.



















Hasn't he improved within a short amount of time? He decided what to write and wrote it all on his own. Do you see that picture?? He's really doing good. :-)

I didn't take pictures of the project we did with the window paper, but it was fun. Daddy happened to come home while we were working on this one and he added a bit of learning too. I didn't read too well and used newspaper instead, but it worked. On the sides you could see through the paper enough to read something behind it.

Anyway, I keep doing that (skimming too quickly over the tm)...we've started TWICE books that we weren't supposed to read yet. I usually have gotten a couple days into it when I realize we were supposed to be reading squanto, not the indian book. Or, Sarah Wicher not Sarah Nobel. OOohh well...I'll blame it on my "baby fog."

Otherwise, we're doing fine. We may seem like we're behind, but according to my schedule I planned before we started - we're right on time. Amazing!

And more importantly, we're learning and having FUN!!!!!!

(P.S. I'm doing away with the labels, you can just check the archives to see whats been happening.)

No comments: