Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it. --Proverbs 22:6--

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Week 8

Sorry I haven't been around. You know how it is...

So, we had some breaks since dh was home for awhile. And some other things.

In the meantime we have been slowly working though and we are now on week 8.

Everyone is talking now about summer time and school being done. We'll just take it by the day - making sure to go swimming, hang out at the park, etc. I honestly LOVE schooling outside in the summer time. Too much free time makes us all go bonkers anyway. My long term plan is to be done with ADV by Jan - which I think is easily doable. I'm secretly hoping to be done before the holidays...we'll see.

No pictures today, they are on a missing sd card.

I'll post some when I find it.
Keep checking back...we're still here, just a little sidetracked. :-)

No comments: